The yarn used in all 3 patterns is the Knitpicks Shine Sport yarn.
Basic things you need for all 3 patterns
- 3.0mm Crochet Hook
- Darning Needle
- Locking Stitch Markers
- Polyfil Stuffing or Scrap Yarn
- White Yarn for hanging the ornament
Material Breakdown for Each Ornament
- Knitpicks Shine Sport Yarn in Sweet Potato, Grapefruit, Willow, and Peapod
- Black Felt or Black Wool Roving + Felting Needle
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue (or any glue that is fast drying and dries clear)
- Knitpicks Shine Sport Yarn in Grapefruit, Dandelion, and Cream
- Knitpicks Shine Sport Yarn in Serenade and Green Apple
- Wool Roving (your choice of colour) + Felting Needle for the “Steam”
Terminology used in all 3 Patterns
sc: single crochet
inc: two single crochet in one stitch
dec: invisible decrease, single crochet two stitches together through the front loops only
BLO: crochet only in the back loops (loop away from you) of each st
FLO: crochet only in the front loops (look closest to you) of each st
sl st: slip stitch
(…) x # : repeat anything in the parenthesis however many times the number indicates
[#]: total number of stitches for that row
#sc/sl st: one sc/sl st in the following # stitches
sc/sl st/hdc #: sc/sl st/hdc # of times in the next st
Please do not reprint, sell or claim the patterns as your own. If you wish to share these patterns, you may link to the shop or free pattern on the blog. Please do not copy and post the patterns onto your site.
You may sell products made from this pattern in small quantities but please clearly credit the design to me, Abby Sy of Ollie + Holly and provide a link to my blog www.OllieHolly.com. Permission is NOT granted for mass production or factory manufacturing of any kind. Thank you for being respectful and for your understanding!
There are no reviews yet.