TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All photos, designs, and patterns are copyright of Abby Sy of Ollie + Holly unless otherwise noted.
You may not sell my patterns or claim them as your own. You may make items to sell in small quantities from my patterns but I ask that you link back to my blog and provide credit for the pattern. Permission is NOT granted for mass production or factory manufacturing of any kind.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND STORE
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We also accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We use WooCommerce to run our store. Some of your data may be passed on to WooCommerce, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
I do not accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. All products in the shop are digital files and cannot be returned. Hence, all sales are final. If you have trouble downloading the files, please contact me.
EDITING YOUR ACCOUNT
You are able to edit or delete your account when you log in to your account. If you run into any problems with that, please send me an email at [email protected].